Friday 16 January 2015

I No Longer Smoke, Drink or Have Casual Sex -Charly Boy





In a recent interview,  Charly Boy is claiming that he is a changed man. While speaking with a reporter on Wednesday at the Rotary Club of Asokoro District 9125 meeting, Charly boy said the unbelievable, that he has stopped drinking, smoking and having casual sex. Miracle!  He also disclosed that marriage hasn’t been easy but it’s all good since no one can ever find a perfect partner. Now here is the area father;

"I have been married for 37 years and I must say that, though it is not easy, I am still enjoying it. Marriage management requires tolerance, patience and endurance because it is very difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage. When a married partner sees the other as a subject or subordinate, then there is bound to be misunderstanding.’’

On smoking, sleeping around and alcohol Charly says;

"I don’t abuse my body anymore; I don’t do casual s*x, I have quit smoking, alcohol but I do a lot of exercise.

"I am 63 years old and have nine children and 14 grandchildren,” he said.

Who is also excited for him? I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment